Due to customer demand we have set up our own dive club. The Surrey Dive Club is run by our own instructors who are always on hand at all dive days for advice or assistance.
In the current economic climate it is increasingly important to get value for money and make the most of your diving qualifications. With this in mind Surrey Dive Club has two main aims:
- To bring together like minded divers who want to enjoy diving in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere regardless of age or experience levels, to organize dives to enable them to gain experience, dive regularly and make new dive buddies.
- To offer value for money loyalty bonus schemes and club discounts for all our members.
Join Now…….dive with friends!
Club Benefits for all members:
- Club T-shirt (of course!!)
- Loyalty bonus (Credit on Account) for: Holidays & Courses.
- Internet Price match where possible.
- Up to 30% off Annual Servicing
- Friends and Family Voucher Scheme
- Regular Dive Days /Boat Dives
- Up to 50% off Club Courses
- Low cost Pool Sessions
- Up to 50% off Equipment Hire
- Special Interest Groups: Photography, Technical & Rebreather Diving,UK Diving
- Free in house air fills
- Plus lots more……………………
Choose your Membership Level:
BRONZE - Great for holiday divers
All basic benefits plus a free Skills review session in the pool every year and loyalty bonus equivalent to 5% off Holidays, equipment, servicing, courses.
Cost: Joining fee plus £5 per month
SILVER - For divers wanting to do some UK Diving
All bronze benefits plus 10% Loyalty bonus on Equipment, servicing and courses from Surrey Dive Centre.
Up to 50% off Club run courses. 25% off Equipment Hire
Cost: Joining Fee plus £10 per month.
GOLD – For Divers who want regular UK Diving
All silver benefits plus 15% loyalty bonus on equipment, servicing and courses from Surrey Dive Centre.
2 Free Dive Days per year. 50% off Equipment Hire:
Cost: Joining Fee plus £20 per month
Family (4): £100
Typical Planned Activities
- Pool Dives — Most Sunday’s throughout the summer
- Dive Days – Every Sunday from Easter-October. See Dive sites & dates on Calender
- Speciality Courses: Phone the shop for the next available dates
- Dry Suit, PPB, Navigation, Search & Recovery, Digital UW Photography, Deep, Wreck.
- Boat Dives – Next Boat Dive Sunday, September 22nd, Sea Zones, Newhaven.
- Special Interest Subjects & Dives:
- Intro to Technichal Diving
- Intro to Rebreather Diving
Call, e-mail, or contact us to register your interest in the Dive Club and/or any of these activites.
Join now. Complete the Dive club Membership Application Form.