Surrey Dive Centre is a PADI approved 5 Star Instructor Development Centre, located in the delightful village of Ripley just minutes from the A3 and M25. The Centre is owned and run by Vernon Vas, a PADI Course Director and Instructor with over 20 years of diving, and Sue Talbot, a PADI Master Instructor who has over 11 years of teaching experience.
The Centre has a large retail shop which stocks a wide range of diving and snorkelling equipment from leading brands such as Scubapro, Cressi, Oceanic, Aqualung, Apeks, Poseidon and Suunto to name a few.
At Surrey Dive Centre we run our dive training courses for all levels, from beginner to instructor and technical diving. Take a look at what others have said about us.
We have a Dive Club and organise escorted dive trips and boat diving excursions to the South Coast. In addition we also organise diving holidays and take divers and students to the Red Sea, Cyprus and Malta on either shore based or liveaboard holidays.
You are welcome to call us on 01483 22 56 99 or email us at email@example.com or visit us at the Centre on 67 High Street, Ripley, Surrey GU23 6AN, United Kingdom.
* Please see below for Christmas and New Year Opening schedule.
Christmas and New Year hours:
- 24th Dec 2016 Open 09:30-12:30 Closed until 7th January 2017
- 7th Jan 2017 Open 09:30-17:00 then closed until 14th Jan
- 14th Jan 2017 Open 09:30-17:00 Then closed until 17th Jan
- 17th Jan 2017 Open 10:30-14:30
- Thereafter Tuesday to Friday and 09:30-17:00 Saturdays throughout January.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Our standard opening times
|Tuesday||10:30 – 17:00|
|Wednesday||10:30 – 17:00|
|Thursday||10:30 – 17:00|
|Friday||10:30 – 17:00|
|Saturday||09:30 – 17:00|